I have been a practising lawyer in Ontario for 48 years. I am the senior litigation lawyer in this area. I restrict my legal practice to primarily matrimonial law cases.
I have successfully conducted multiple court actions at all levels of the court, including the Ontario Court of Appeal. I firmly believe that in most matrimonial situations, both parties and the children of the marriage are better served if a settlement can be made on a collaborative basis without the necessity of court action.
However, if one party is being unreasonable and a fair settlement cannot be negotiated, then a court application is the only way to resolve matters.
I have the experience and success in order to maximize my client's chances of success in the court system.
If you choose to hire our firm, this is what I will do for you:
- I will listen carefully to what you have to say.
- I will explain to you your options going forward.
- I will be HONEST with you in my assessment of your chances of success.
- I will move the case ahead as quickly as possible.
- I will keep you advised of changes in the facts or the options as we proceed.
- I will not waste your money by taking any steps that are unnecessary to resolving the major issues with which we are dealing.
DOWNTOWN TORONTO EXPERTISE
Work for You