About Lawrence Ryder
I have been a practising lawyer in Ontario for 47 years. I am the senior litigation lawyer in this area. I restrict my legal practice to primarily matrimonial law cases.
I have successfully conducted multiple court actions at all levels of the court, including the Ontario Court of Appeal. I firmly believe that in most matrimonial situations, both parties and the children of the marriage are better served if a settlement can be made on a collaborative basis without the necessity of court action.
However, if one party is being unreasonable and a fair settlement cannot be negotiated, then a court application is the only way to resolve matters.
I have the experience and success in order to maximize my client's chances of success in the court system.
If you choose to hire our firm, this is what I will do for you:
- I will listen carefully to what you have to say.
- I will explain to you your options going forward.
- I will be HONEST with you in my assessment of your chances of success.
- I will move the case ahead as quickly as possible.
- I will keep you advised of changes in the facts or the options as we proceed.
- I will not waste your money by taking any steps that are unnecessary to resolving the major issues with which we are dealing.
669 Gustavus Street, Box 1956
Port Elgin, ON, N0H 2C0
1235 Bay Street, Suite 502
Toronto, ON, M4W 3R1
Former Toronto Office
DOWNTOWN TORONTO EXPERTISE
Work for You
Toronto | Port Elgin | Southampton | Kincardine | Paisley | Sauble Beach | Wiarton | Grey and Bruce Counties